Official Website Launched!


I am happy, I hope it is contagious!
I am launching my official website, one of my wildest dream came true!

Maybe for some of you, having a website with your own name isn't a big deal, but for me, it means a lot. When I was pregnant, I was thinking to make my official website as I had been a blogger myself since 2008. But I keep postponing till I gave birth to Dario and in a blink of an eye, my life changed. 

I was updating again my blog in 2016 and occasionally posted in 2017.
Now, for me, it's the right time to start fresh with my own domain and web hosting support. 
www.bittersweettaste.com aims to cover all my special needs motherhood stories and my hobbies of travel and photography. I keep learning every day to be the better, of myself, a mother, wife, blogger and anything I can be.

I hope I can keep writing as it is so therapeutic for me, a way out to stress and depression.
Please support me, I promise you'll read such original content every week or so. 

Thank you


And also, Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Much Love,
Kiki

No comments

Post a Comment